Pre-Show Jams Are Coming back!
In days of old, we hosted jams on the back porch of the Black Forest Community Center before our shows. We're going to bring them back in the months of June through August starting with our first on June 8th. We'll jam outside in the new pavilion next to the concert hall from 5 to 6:30 pm, after which you can meander over to see the show. To sweeten the deal, we've invited food trucks to offer dinner and treats for sale during the jam and the show.
Here's our lineup so far:
- June 8--Jam: 5:00-6:30pm. Food truck: Chef NaO’s Food Bus
7:00pm concert feature act: Jim Hurst
- June 22--Jam: 5:00-6:30pm. Food truck: Lucy, I'm Home
7:00pm concert feature act: Dakota Blonde
- July 13--Jam: 5:00-6:30pm. Food truck: Black Forest Chew Chew
7:00 pm concert feature act: Kraig Kenning
- July 27--Jam: 5:00-6:30pm. Food truck: Wild Goose Catering
7:00 pm concert feature act: Dawn & Hawkes
- August 10--No show. BF Festival weekend
- August 24--Jam: 5:00-6:30pm. Food truck: Smokin J’s Barbeque
7:00 pm concert feature act: Lauren Stoval & Peter Sharpe (from the Railsplitters!)
Come on out before the show, bring your instrument if you want to play, your voice if you just want to sing, or just come out to enjoy a tasty, picnic dinner and watch the music unfold. We're still working out details, but any way you look at it, our pre-show activities should be some good, old-fashioned fun for the whole family.
We'd love your feedback on these jams and any other ideas you might have for jam events. Send you comments and ideas to: email@example.com