A Patron membership is a great way to get some nice benefits and to support music in our community via the 'Rose. Membership is the life-blood of our organization. Details below.
Benefits of Patron Membership:
- You and your family members will pay only $5 for admission to our Friday open-stage events, a 50% discount off the regular price.
- You and your family members will save $10 on Group Music Lessons.
- You and your family members will save $5 (generally, sometimes more, rarely less) on special concerts.
- Your membership fee is tax-deductible.
- Bring your membership receipt to the next show, and you'll get a token for a buck to spend on our tasty, homemade kitchen treats for each family member.
- You'll receive the essential Black Rose Acoustic Society event postcard six times per year.
- You can feel good about supporting the arts in our community and helping us to keep a great stage open for musicians to develop and perform.
- You'll get the discounts for up to 8 non-members accompanying you to our events.
Because you're so generous, we might even send someone over to wash your car. Possibly. Maybe.